jueves, junio 16, 2005

Si no fuera yo, sería Kong

Otro test para descubrir tu yo oculto, vía Coldwin. El test de hoy averigua que personaje de videojuego anterior a 1985 eres.

Yo resulta que soy Kong. haciendo un seguimiento de mi yo oculto via los últimos dos test soy un gorila anarquista. Me va bien :B


En primer lugar:

What Video Game Character Are You? I am Kong.
I am Kong. Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.


Si no fuera Kong sería...¿un asteoride? (este me mosquea):

What Video Game Character Are You? I am an Asteroid.
I am an Asteroid. I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.

5 comentario(s):

Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

Pues yo sería Ping...
Deja de hacer tanto test, creo que no es bueno...

Bizzzz

6/16/2005 03:33:00 p. m.  
Blogger ivancastell dijo...

¡Mentira, mentira! ¡No existe Ping!

6/16/2005 04:38:00 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

dentro de mi linea de tocarme los huevos entre 8am y 9am (y leerme el as...)

I am a Pacman Ghost

I like to hang around with friends, chatting, dancing, all that sort of thing. We don't appreciate outsiders, and do our best to discourage others approaching us. I enjoy occasionally wandering around randomly, and often find that when I do so, I get to where I wanted to be.

si no fuese el fantasma...seria pacman

I am an aggressive sort of personality, out to get what I can, when I can. I prefer to avoid confrontation, but sometimes when it's called for, I can be a powerful character. I tend to be afflicted with munchies constantly.

6/21/2005 10:40:00 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

en
http://quiz.ravenblack.net/
hay mas tests

como
what sort of poetry are you

I am the sonnet, never quickly thrilled;
Not prone to overstated gushing praise
Nor yet to seething rants and anger, filled
With overstretched opinions to rephrase;
But on the other hand, not fond of fools,
And thus, not fond of people, on the whole;
And holding to the sound and useful rules,
Not those that seek unjustified control.
I'm balanced, measured, sensible (at least,
I think I am, and usually I'm right);
And when more ostentatious types have ceased,
I'm still around, and doing, still, alright.
In short, I'm calm and rational and stable -
Or, well, I am, as much as I am able
----

o, what flavor are you

I tashte like Alcohol.(no deja de ser preocupante....ya que no bebo...o tiene su logica? desde luego, es ironico)

Heh. Heh. I taste like beer. I like beer. Buy me a beer. I'm not drunk, I can drink plenty without... What was I saying? Beer.

(If you were not Alcohol you would be Lemon.)(el limon me va mejor)

I am bitter and twisted. Expect from me acerbic humour and sharp commentary. While I may seem nasty at first, I'm actually quite good company if I like you, so long as you don't mind a bit of cutting to the chase.

6/21/2005 10:50:00 a. m.  
Blogger ivancastell dijo...

Lo de que en vez de saber a alcohol sepas a limon es buenisimo.

Si, esa pagina está llena de test estúpidos sin sentido que evitan pensar y encima luego les puedes sacar hasta una pseudo-reflexión filosófica: ¿seré un limon? ¿Que habrá querido decir? ¿Debo cambiar mi vida?...¡No quiero ser un limón!

6/21/2005 11:43:00 a. m.  

Deja un comentario